Our Guides are straightforward, providing you instantly with:
- A no-nonsense opinion of the desirability of each model featured
- An authoritative guide to technical, design and performance features, equipment
- What its like to drive the car
- What you can expect when you find a car to view
- What to look out for – tips which could save you thousands !
- Guide pricing on purchase costs
- Fully illustrated in colour throughout
For existing owners and Sellers
- How to prepare your car for sale and get the best price
- An informative and useful addition to information on your car library
- Easy to use and print out Adobe Acrobat documents
We have no links to any of the manufacturers and therefore our Guides are open about the relative merits of some models and variants. Each Guide is comprehensive, covering all variants of the model for the UK and international markets e.g. cabriolets, Targas/Spiders, sports, special editions etc.
Most Guides have been produced in association with the relevant official Club – e.g. Ferrari Owners Club of Great Britain, MG Owners Club, BMW Car Club of Great Britain, MX-5 Owners Club etc.
Many of our Guides are sponsored by specialists relevant to that model and are a useful source of further assistance. It is only these companies that we provide links to. Secure e-commerce facilities are provided by HSBC, and you may also pay by PayPal.
All prices include tax, and Guide purchases are fulfilled by you clicking as instructed in the download area to download your Guide. We welcome links to our site, to the home page only please.
For more car insurance policy and best car insurance policy. Click here.…