- A no-nonsense opinion of the desirability of each model featured
- A quick guide to performance, features, equipment
- What you can expect when you find a car to view
- What to look out for – tips which could save you thousands !
- Guide pricing on purchase, running and service costs
- How to prepare your car for sale and get the best price
- Know what the buyer is likely to check out on your car
- Gain an appreciation of market value to save time
All this information is provided in easy to use downloadable Adobe Acrobat documents. They include detailed pictures of key features of the car and detailed Buying Tips.
We suggest you also buy our Checklist & Porsche Glossary (only £5), which is generally applicable across the range – it’s more comprehensive than Porsche ’s own 74-point check. It could save you overlooking an important point and allow you to compare similar cars.
For Car For Sale Online and Cheap Second Hand Cars. Click here.…